$95.00 per one hour session. I accept co pay amounts, then insurance reimbursements for companies listed for whom I am a provider. (most therapists see clients for 50 minutes/I take the time needed to reach resolution and make a plan before you leave) Also, I provide books, CDs and other handouts and brief email guidance for ongoing clients between sessions when requested.I do accept the specialist's co pay amount on your insurance card and apply for the remainder of my fee for you through your insurance company. Please call the number on the back of your card and make sure you do not have a deductible amount you must pay before providers receive reimbursement. If there is no deductible amount, the specialist's co pay amount is what your charge will be for sessions.
I will see any client for a flat rate of $75 with no claims involved.
Approved provider for:
Clients are responsible for calling the # on the back of their card to discern if there is a deductible amount due and if it has been met. Until the decutible amount is met, full payment for sessions is necessary. Claims filed will apply to the deductible amount. Once that is met, the Specialist copay amount is sufficient for session fees.
- BCBS ( exceptions: HMO, Blue Value POS, All POS, Medicare Advantage)
- United Heath Care
- For medical reimbursement plans/I provide you with an appropriate receipt to send to your insurer/you will receive your reimbursement from them upon sending this in to the claims department of your provider
I will file claims for insurance reimbursements following each session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. I will file a claim for a missed session if you have insurance coverage. You will need to pay the co pay amount at your next session to continue in therapy sessions.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.